Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Referral Program :) and a bit of thanks!

When I first began my business, years ago all I had were business cards and my name, and the word of mouth spread through out Wheaton and people began calling. My business thrives on word of mouth, to this day. I find that once a client walks into my studio, takes a look at all their friend's pictures on my gallery walls & books, and experiences the star treatment from Anna and I, they just can't stop telling their friends about my work. It is truly a delight to me that my work has been so well received this year, and a huge blessing, I am so thankful for my wonderful clients that I get to know and invest in each day. This has been a huge year for me, Anna and I were just on the phone today and were talking about some new ideas, and looked back on what a season we have had with our '09 seniors, and to think this year began with our session with Lauren, the brave girl who laid on the ice in March for her senior pictures. I could not have done it with Anna, my make up artist, her work with me is truly a joy and her friendship is priceless. I also have to give a shoot out to my P's - who have been there for me each step of the way, yet just this week saw my new website and asked, are these all your pictures on your website, as if to say, wow you've been busy. Yes, they are all mine!

Ok, so let me give you all the low down on my referral program, for every person you refer you will receive a free 8x10! that's it I'll keep track and let you know how many prints are coming your way!

Thanks for the referrals everyone!

No comments: