Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Laura's Sofia Session

I was super excited to bring Laura to this cool church in Naperville, because she has this cool Vanessa Carlton look to her and I felt like that was just fitting for the dress Laura was wearing, there is just something about stain glass and her whole combination, don't you agree. I was super happy with Laura's pictures, this week has been crazy busy but super rewarding as far as loving my pictures, I had such a blast editing today. So... so beautiful, I need another word for beautiful. Also, check out the pictures of Laura and Jacob, lately due to the volume of sessions I have started to piggy back models, meaning I have two people there, so when one is changing clothes I am shooting the other one, it works like clock work, but yesterday Jacob and Laura just looked so great together I had to get some of the two of them.





No comments: