Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Will

It was super fun to be able to shoot Will's senior portraits considering he doesn't live or go to school in Chicago! Will lives in Florida with his mom but was with his dad and stepmom for a while. His stepmom Susan had heard of me through other neighbors. Will is really artsy; he loves to paint and uses multimedia of paint and words to communication. He also paintballs but unfortunately he didn't bring his paintball gear. I loved the way how in his session I was able to use some of the elements of downtown Naperville to really show who he is: like using the the graffiti to show his love for paint and being artsy. I saw so many pictures during his viewing that I thought would make an awesome greeting card so maybe look for those in the future?!


No comments: