Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Behind the Eye - a note from Molly Grace




So funny that these Behind the eye posts have happened so few times as we had planned to do every other week. At this point you have to just laugh at yourself... and just do the best you can so hop on the wagon again and write them.

Lately I've been thinking about the old lady inside me, she's perhaps coming out sooner than I want even though I am only a mere 28 years old. I've pulled out about 6 gray hairs and been going to the chiropractor 2 a week the last 2 months to get rid of my these serve headaches I keep having. All of this has gotten me thinking about my future daughters mother (not prego yet ) my husbands future partner in the rocking chair, and ultimately the old lady within me. I guess my big lesson lately is to be kind to myself, to take time for myself, to consider how I process stress and find a healthy way to deal, to not be so hard on my body but instead to cherish it and hopefully it will here long enough to laugh at the days to come in the rocking chair with my love, and maybe have a grand child or two.

My advice to you girls and guys is to take it from me and do the same, today maybe go for a walk, maybe take a 20 min nap instead of a cup of coffee or a red bull. Oh yes, and when possible eat organic :)

No comments: