Friday, August 20, 2010

Alyssa

It was such a surprised to see Alyssa and her mom walk in because we used to be neighbors! I immediately was like "oh my gosh!" I couldn't get over how much she looked like Jewel during her session and I probably drove her and her parents crazy with the amount of times I said it. We all totally saw it true in the pictures during the viewing, but it is so out of context of Alyssa as her own person. She is beautiful, a total fashionista who was super excited about her outfits and changes. She is totally rocker in her sparkly shoes. You can tell she takes great care of herself and gets that from her mom as I would often see her mom going out for a walk or a run when we lived close. Go Carol! I love that mom's are instilling physical fitness in their daughters at a younger age.



No comments: