Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stephanie

It was a huge compliment to me to be able to photograph Stephanie as her dad is a photographer as well. He was a travel photographer who now does some movie work. We had a sweet moment together when he told me how much Stephanie loved her session and that photography is 90% personality, and that based on that I was really headed somewhere with my work. I could totally tell that Stephanie is an artsy girl, even before her mom told me about the great drawings she does. She has a plan for her future, taking a similar route as I did before she makes her big leap. I had a really great time with Stephanie!

This year were offering new wall pieces with great creative names: the Sequence, the Star, the Series, the Story, and the Masquerade. This is the Series. It has 3-5x7 photos in it. I think its fun to have a Series because it helps to see progression second by second. I shoot a lot of frames-a-second, and it's amazing to see the moments you can get when you shoot like that. I wanted to feature that. I love how one piece of art can stand alone but also stand together with other pieces.



No comments: