Friday, July 10, 2009

Yep, your seeing Double!

So this has been a crazy week so far as far as shooting, because Wednesday it rained, and we just kept on shooting and hung out in the rain and mist anyway and it was great. Corrine & Heather are the first set of twins I ever photographed so that was great. I also had the pleasure of hanging out with their loving parents too, I think it would be amazing to have twins myself so I think it's neat to see parents that have done it and done it well. Just look at these gorgeous girls. Also thanks to Sophie for hanging out with me all day!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Molly the pictures look fantastic! Thank you so much for slogging through the rain with us, for calming a worried mothers nerves at 8 in the morning and for capturing my beautiful girls on film. You are truly wonderful!

Angie :)