Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lauren & Mike Get Married

Ok Check out this adorable couple that you all just have to meet! Let me first explain why this wedding is super super important to me personally. This is my last wedding under Molly Grace Photography. Some of you may know I have been working for Kristina Carter for 3 years now as her assistant shooting weddings, this year her company Kristina Carter Photography rebranded into Vrai, www.vraiphoto.com for the reason being, she wanted to develop a company that really reflected her vision for being true to herself and one that strives to give back to our world and communities, as well as a company could grow, and would allow for other photographers to shoot weddings under the brand.  Thus, this year I have been booking weddings under Vrai, which is super exciting! And so... this is my last Molly Grace Photography wedding.... and it was the best one yet, look at this adorable couple! What I admired most about Lauren on her wedding day, was her gentle and caring spirit to everyone, here she is making sure her mom's flowers are just so. I love this moment with her brother, what a cute friendship they have, and a tender care for each other. I love Lauren and Mike's first moment's following their introduction as man and wife, so sweet. And their first dance, I love the light in the first one and in the second the moment and sparkle in Lauren's eye. And dancing with her dad, the joy and love between them, what a proud papa. Lauren and Mike are so happy together, and truly headed for wedded bliss!










No comments: