Sunday, September 14, 2008

Julia Shines in her Gwen Session

When Julia glanced in the mirror, I knew that that very moment, was a split second in the life of any girl, and that makes this shot timeless. I love it when people look at my work, and not only see a portrait of a girl, but themselves, like that they too could place themselves in that spot and that they relate to it. To me, that speaks volumes to me of the impact of my work and is so rewarding. Julia, did an amazing job, she got the Gwen session so she was able to bring her darling boyfriend Joe. Then in addition to her girl next door look, we were able to do some high fashion shots, using some powerful lighting, and the sun. The Texan in me loves her cowboy hat shot in front of the water, it reminds me of an album cover. :)







No comments: