Monday, September 1, 2008

Alison - is beautiful

Alison had the first session since my recent studio move to Naperville two weeks ago. And since then Alison is now off to college - she did her senior pictures the summer after graduation - which is a great idea, and I find every year I have a couple of seniors that do that. I know that Alison's mom will be missing her so much now, so I know that this will be so nice for her mom to take a peek at the blog to see her beautiful girl. I love the brick, and the fun window light in these pictures, it perfectly went with her clothes. Also Alison had a fun trip to Paris this summer and so the scarf she is wearing is something special from her trip. The funnest thing about this session, was just grabbing that quick shot of Alison's lips, and seriously it made me do a double take -because for a minute there, it looked like my lips. It was super fun for us to be identical lips sisters. Alison, you are going to have a blast at school! You are awesome!




No comments: