Friday, August 15, 2008

Aubrey was absolutely gorgeous

Aubrey was absolutely gorgeous for her Sofia session. I love this shot of her getting all pretty. (check out those eyelashes would you) Amazing. I loved Aubrey's look, the red curly hair, her skin tone, but I what I loved most was watching her sparkle, Aubrey was having fun and you could tell. I Loved it, and she loved it. Together we had such a fun time. Props to Anna! Another amazing job, Aubrey loved her and as do I! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this is why I do what I do, it is awesome to spend an afternoon with someone as unique and gifted as Aubrey, and I love pointing out to her all the amazing parts about her look, her style, her personality, and seeing her sparkle. Such a great girl, the world better be ready!






No comments: