Saturday, July 12, 2008

Elise looked Stunning during her Audrey Session

It is always so fun to meet the girls, when they arrive to the session, because I talk with them over the phone when I schedule their session, and then we email regarding the details. And so for me, meeting them is fun, because it puts a face with the name and then I am good. Ok, so I am currently loving this beautifully lit white wall at Cantigny. I love this first pic, what an awesome look Elise has. Then it was out to the garden for us, and it was fun, I loved talking to Elise - she is very chill and cool. Okay so I am loving, loving pic's 5 and 6, what awesome eyes and perfect skin, the green behind her is perfect to let her shine :) Just another day at the office for me. Ahh... I love my job, I get to hang out with good people and point out the beautiful qualities that each of us are uniquely blessed with enjoy the day's outside! 








No comments: