Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So here are the ladies!

Aren't they gorgeous! I had such a blast with the girls on Wednesday and a big sunburn to prove it. They brought a ton of energy and lots of clothes and it was fun to see them play off each other. I loved Laura's necklace and her calm and easy personality. Taylor is a fashionista, but says she isn't, I love the yellow dress! Michele, has a sweet spot for my lens, and beautiful eyes. And Claire was such a diva in her blue dress and belt. Everyone looked amazing, again props to Anna my make up artist, and to her for the great idea to get all the moms of my models together for a make up session and pic's with their hubbys! Stay tuned for those maybe in the fall.
























1 comment:

Jessica said...

molly grace! long time, no talk stranger. Looks like you are doing well...these ladies look beautiful. Let's chat and catch up. missing you,

jessica