Monday, March 10, 2008

Honored & Humbled


This morning, I was honored and humbled to see my work on the Foundation homepage. There were so many talented photographers so I was certainly surprised to see mine. If there is anything I wish I could have from that night would be a tape recording of the things that were said to me, now I only remember bits and pieces, but the feelings will stay with me, and be ingrained  in everything I shoot from now on. I am really looking forward to pursuing some personal projects after this experience.



2 comments:

sedona bride { destination wedding photographers } said...

Molly your images from FW6 are so ' true' and ' fresh.' When I read what your assignment was I could only imagine possibilities, but you really really actualized the darn place REALLY well! you're talented, girl!

was cool to meet you there at FW6!! :)

~andrew mejia~

oscar+kartika said...

MG! As I've told you many times your images from the assignment are my favorites! I'm jealous of your unique perspective and your way of capturing moments. When I see the images from your show, it makes me not afraid to grow old with my wife, and family.