Monday, March 10, 2008

Foundation Workshop



Last week, ok, well two weeks ago I had the awesome pleasure and challenge of attending the Foundation Workshop to enhance my photojournalism skills. This was an amazing and life changing experience where I overcame personal challenges and learned to trust myself, and my vision. I meet so many amazing pj photographers and made some friends, whose words and lives will continually inspire me. 

The foundation experience is this, participants are grouped into teams of five, and are sent out on assignment on two days. Each night their pictures are edited by their team leader, and mine Amy Deputy and her assistant David Bick was a perfect fit for me and a total blessing. 
Here is my portrait exercise in which I  was paired with Dan Johnson who had traveled all the way from the UK and was the best model!







No comments: