Sunday, March 16, 2008

Senior Sessions

My senior portrait sessions this year are a total blast, because this year I am offering sessions that will really encompass, you, who you are as a kid next door, as an athlete, a rocker, or a starlit. Lauren and Casey were perfect models (especially Lauren who bared the cold, changed in the forest and laid in the ice) because they where so willing to be themselves. My make up artist Anna and I had so much fun learning about them, and being able to use my artist insight to help them embrace their individual, unqiue and amazing sides.































7 comments:

Benjamin said...

These look great Molly!

emilie said...

Great work, Molly! I didn't know you had a blog, so will surely be bookmarking this to check back! Hugs!!

Kristina said...

Very nice work, I love the creativity you showed!

Anonymous said...

these pictures are amazing. I guess that makes sense since both Lauren and Casey are amazing as well! I'm excited about the pictures from the Les Miserables rehearsal too.

Copper Siegel said...

Hey Molly-
these look awesome!

Anonymous said...

All of these pictures are amazing, and I espically love the B&W shot of Lauren.

You truly have talent with photography!

-Mike

b.mofoto said...

Your work is stunning!

I am new to the photog world and I'm so loving networking and "meeting" other photographers.

I look forward to watching your work!
Beth Mogan